Effective Date: 01/23/2014
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.filmetrics.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you (such as your first and last name, company name, email and phone number). We will not sell, trade or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party except to provide products, services and content you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may occasionally employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf for business purposes, e.g. to ship an order. These companies will have access to your personal information only to perform their functions and may not use it for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your personal information if we believe we are required to do so by law, court order, subpoena from a court with proper jurisdiction, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an ongoing investigation by a governmental authority or agency.
Use of Technology Cookies
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our web analytics providers may collect and track information on our web site using the technologies described above. The policies and practices of these third party providers will govern their use and collection of this information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How Filmetrics Responds to Do Not Track Signals
The World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) process to develop a robust Do Not Track (DNT) standard is still in a work in progress. The definitions and meanings of DNT signals and responses, and the correct behavior regarding DNT signals, are not defined. Until such time as the standard is finalized, Filmetrics does not assign any meaning to potential DNT signals and Filmetrics does not respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Filmetrics may change this privacy notice by posting an updated or revised privacy notice on our web site. Please check this privacy notice periodically so that you will remain up-to-date.